is a Childcare and Education company catering for children from birth to 11 years of age. The group is known as Barleymont Group. It is headed by Mrs Meesha Chauhan who is a Co-Director as well as the Nursery Manager of one of the settings.
Pedagogy Auras UK Ltd (PAUK)
We currently operate under two trade settings:
- Barley Lane Montessori Day Nursery
- Barley Lane Pre-school and After School
Barley Lane Montessori Day Nursery caters for birth to five years of age.
Located on the Main Barley Lane at 41 Barley Lane, Goodmayes, 1438XE
Barley Lane Montessori Day Nursery provides childcare and education to 54 children from 7am to 7pm for 52 weeks of the year.
The main features of the nursery:
- 7am to 7 pm
- 52 weeks operation
- Babies looked after from birth
- On site kitchen offering freshly prepared meals
- Qualified staff all CRB checked regularly
- Early years grants available
- Web cameras for parents
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- EYFS Curriculum followed
- EYFS integrated with Montessori Curriculum followed
- Minimum three half-sessions or two full-days offered.
- Individual emphasis laid on children’s learning.
- Nursery operates throughout the year for 52 weeks.
- Open during the Easter, Summer, and Christmas periods.
- Regular Parents/Carers and Teachers days at the end of each term.
- Annual outing organised every year.
- Annual events – each term organised i.e. Christmas carnival, Summer Picnic, Graduation Day.
Barley Lane Pre-school and After School Centre caters for children from age 3 to 11 years.
Located on the main Barley Lane, just 4 doors away from the nursery site, at 33 Barley Lane, St. Pauls Community Centre, Goodmayes, 1438XE
Barley Lane Pre-school and After School provides government funded Pre-schools, Breakfast and After School Clubs, Holiday Clubs and Tutoring Clubs to Children from the age of 3 years to 11 years of age.
The Main features of Barley Lane Pre-school and After School Centre:
- Operates Breakfast, After School Club for 38 weeks of the year along with the school term time.
- Operates government funded Pre-school for 15 hours a week, 38 weeks of the year term time only.
- Choice of AM Pre-school (8:45 to 11:45) or PM Pre-school (12:00 to 3:00) Monday to Friday.
- EYFS curriculum offered in the Pre-school.
- Webcam facilities for Parents.
- Morning Pre-school snacks and Afternoon Pre-school snacks offered.
- All staff qualified, experienced, and regularly CRB checked. Children offered a very rich EYFS curriculum, with regular observation, planning and profiles.
- Regular outings for Pre-school children.
- Pre-school children wear a smart pre-school uniform.
- Operates from 7:00am to 8:45am
- Children are dropped off to their respective schools by qualified and responsible members of staff.
- Webcam facilities offered to Parents.
- A wide variety of breakfast offered.
- Easy start for the ease of Parents.
- Operates from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Children are picked up by qualified and responsible members of staff.
- Children are either picked up on foot or by our 7 seater van.
- Children are offered a freshly prepared hot meals at tea time after school.
- A wide variety of exciting and stimulating activities offered to children.
- Age/Stage appropriate activities.
- Late closing at 7:00pm for the ease of parents.
- Webcam Facilities offered to Parents.
- Professional Coaches organised, for the children for football and tennis.
- Operates 12 weeks of the year, all half terms, Easter Holidays, and Summer Holidays.
- A wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities offered to the children.
- 7:00am to 7:00pm opening for the ease of working Parents.
- Hot meals offered to the children.
- Webcam facilities for Parents.
- A good combination of fun, recreational, and academic activities offered to the children.
- Operates from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Key Stages 1 - 4.
- Ofsted registered Centre.
- Qualified Teachers with QTS status.
- Extensive Knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- 1:5 ratio with the option of One-to-One tutoring.